The Northwest Music Scene is in the extremely unique position of being able to provide highly targeted audience of music enthusiasts and individuals in a focused geographic area. This allows businesses to spend their advertising money smarter, and with greater returns on investment.
Thousands of music fans visit the award-winning Northwest Music Scene each month to get exclusive content including original articles, album reviews, and exclusive interviews from some of the biggest and emerging names in both local, national, and international music! Northwest Music Scene is constantly providing new and exciting music-related content that is attracting a steadily growing number of fans and followers. A strong social media network in Facebook, which currently has over 58,000 fans, Twitter with over 24,500, and others provide a unique quick and efficient way of delivering content straight to thousands of fans. With the edition of the NW Music Forum, Northwest Music Scene is poised to increase its reach, affording even more opportunities for advertiser to reach their target audience.
Why advertise with the Northwest Music Scene?
- NWMS has an incredibly strong and well-maintained social network to instantly provide relevant information and content straight to music fans.
- NWMS has strong ties to a number of radio networks throughout the area, allowing valuable content to spread across a number of airwaves and shows.
- Nearly 60% of traffic is referred by other music-related websites, giving visitors a comforting reassurance of quality and originality.
- NWMS has strong ties with a number of record labels and agencies to ensure this site has the earliest scoop in news, publicity, and CD reviews, thus providing the highest quality content for our visitors.
- All advertising is maintained in-house by Northwest Music Scene to ensure all content is relevant and free from distracting, generic advertisements. This provides a sense of comfort to visitors that only relevant content will be shown. We’ve found this strongly increases the amount users click on advertising (called a Click Through Rate, or CTR).
- NWMS has a broad and diverse set of visitors, ranging from fans of rock, grunge, metal, blues, soul, contemporary acts, traditional music, and lovers of music in general.
- The Northwest Music Scene is a proud part of Project Music Scene, with regular and popular publications across a number of geographic locations and genres. National advertisers can easily and cost-effectively spread their message across a broad range of musical realms to efficiently reach the maximum number of views.
NWMS has a range of affordable advertising options. Contact the Northwest Music Scene today to discuss the best advertising solution for your business, venue, promotion, album release, talent, etc.